Gooey Cinnamon Roll Bites give you all of the wonderful taste of a cinnamon roll without all of the work!
They are a top notch assist at times. especially, when it comes to cinnamon rolls.
But, as a whole lot as we love them, every so often, we (my youngsters..good enough, me too) want something cinnamon roll-y however, do now not want to take too much time to make.
Enter these tasty little cinnamon roll bites. they are a scrumptious, little deal with if you want something sweet for breakfast or even dessert.
- 1- 12 oz package, refrigerator biscuits
- 3 TBSP butter, melted
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 TBSP butter, melted
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- 1-2 TBSP milk
- Preheat oven to 350 stages. Grease an eight x eight baking pan.
- Reduce each biscuit into four pieces. Set aside.
- In a blending bowl, mix together brown sugar and cinnamon. add biscuit pieces and toss to coat.
- Unfold out pieces calmly into baking pan and drizzle pinnacle with melted butter.
- Bake 20-25 mins till baked through.
- Whisk glaze elements till smooth. Drizzle over heat biscuits.