This domestic made CopyCat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole is so tacky and so easy to make proper at home. remarkable for breakfast or perhaps a dinner aspect. Plus they are perfect for potlucks or every time you're looking to feed a crowd.
We make a journey to Cracker Barrel every so often for our own family food out. they have some super comfort meals dishes. most of the own family chooses breakfast food. all of us love breakfast food for breakfast or for dinner.
The addition of the bitter cream and the cream bird soup surely made the casserole similar to Cracker Barrel. My hubby is not a fan of bitter cream so I made him our Copycat Cracker Barrel Fried Apples for him. those are delicious and are an fantastic copycat recipe.
Thinking about the reality that that could be a fantastic sized casserole, I assume it will possibly be brilliant for potlucks or any time that we're feeding a crowd. I assume we are able to make it for our subsequent big family and pals breakfast. I realize it could be a achievement.
- 1 bag about 30 oz Frozen Hash Browns, thawed
- 1 stick Butter melted
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 small Onion chopped
- 8 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- Grease 9x11" baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl mix onion, soup, black pepper and all however one cup of the cheese.
- Upload sour cream and mix properly.
- Upload hash browns and melted butter. blend well.
- Switch to prepared dish.
- Bake 45-55 minutes till bubbly.