This No Bake Easter Chocolate Pie has a rice krispie crust, chocolate pie filling, and is crowned with whipped cream, confetti sprinkles, M&M sweets and white chocolate shavings.
Easter Chocolate Pie with out a bake crust is virtually easy and smooth recipe to make. An clean, pat-in-the-pan crust and easy and silky chocolate pie filling with whipped cream topping and all those colourful crunchy candy makes an excellent dessert.
However, that’s not the case whilst you’re making a base with ooey gooey, marshmallowy rice krispie treats, like this No Bake Easter Chocolate Pie. No bake pie crust that doesn’t requires food processors and rolling pins or floured surfaces—just press in the pan and permit it set is my preferred, obviously.
And if you like to make individual portion of chocolate pies, then check this Easter Krispie Treats! those are mini chocolate pies with Rice Krispie crust and Nutella filling.
Rice Krispie Crust:
- 3 Tablespoons salted butter
- 7 oz. mini marshmallows
- 4 cups rice cereal (like Rice Krispies)
- ½ cup M&M candies
- 1/4 cup confetti sprinkles
Chocolate Pie filling:
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 ¼ cups whole milk
- 2 Tablespoons salted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 10 oz. semi-sweet chocolate-finely chopped (or chocolate chips)
- 2 cups whipped cream
- M&M candies, confetti sprinkles and white chocolate shavings-for garnish
- Spray 10 x 2 inches glass pie dish with nonstick spray. Set apart.
- In a bowl stir together rice cereals, M&M sweets and confetti sprinkles, set aside.
- Grease big heatproof bowl with nonstick spray and place over a pot of simmering water. upload 3 Tablespoons of salted butter and mini marshmallows. Stir with a rubber spatula until completely melted (grease spatula with nonstick spray, too). put off from warmness.
- Stir inside the cereals till it's far completely coated with the marshmallow mixture. Press into backside and sides of prepared pie dish. Press cereals with greased bottom of measuring cup. region in the refrigerator to firm.
- To make chocolate filling, whisk egg yolks and milk, set apart.
- In a saucepan stir sugar and corn starch. add milk and egg mixture and prepare dinner over medium heat, stirring constantly till it thickens.
- Take away from warmth and add chocolate, vanilla and softened butter. Sir until chocolate is absolutely melted and clean. Cool to room temperature, then pour spread into rice krispie crust. region inside the fridge and relax at the least 4-5 hours or overnight until chocolate filling is completely set.
- Earlier than serving top with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate shavings, sprinkles and M&M chocolates.