Pulled pork Pastry Puffs - most effective 4 substances! fantastic recipe for a quick lunch, dinner or celebration. Smoky pulled red meat tossed with BBQ sauce and cheese then baked in puff pastry.
SO good! could make ahead and freeze for later. we adore to serve those with a few coleslaw and additional BBQ sauce or Ranch for dipping. YUM!
These Pulled red meat Pastry Puffs are a favorite in our house. they're first-rate for lunch, dinner or events. you could cause them to in advance of time and freeze unbaked until ready to serve. i'm making a batch this weekend to place up for the terrific Bowl next weekend. Love easy make beforehand recipes like this one.
With most effective four simple substances, you can't cross incorrect with those Pulled pork Pastry Puffs. they are always a success! Serve some greater BBQ sauce at the aspect or even some Ranch dressing would be correct. I suggest, what isn't always top with Ranch?
- 1 (17.3-oz) package puff pastry, defrosted
- 3/4 pound pulled pork
- 3/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1-1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Set apart.
- Unfold pastry sheets. cut each sheet into 9 squares.
- Toss pulled red meat with BBQ sauce. set up pulled red meat and cheese down center of the pastry squares.
- Fold opposite corners of every square over the filling and press edges to seal. region on prepared baking sheet.
- Combine egg and water. Brush each pastry with egg wash.
- Bake 15-18 minutes, until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.