Those Whole30 steak bites with sweet potatoes and peppers are one-skillet marvel you’ll return to again and again! smooth, speedy, filling and nutritious, that is surely suitable actual food at it’s most scrumptious.
Oh, hiya there Whole30 friends! And non-Whole30 pals! How about, howdy there pals who love actual food that’s speedy, clean, healthful and loaded with flavor?? Yep – that works, due to the fact that’s exactly what we’re serving up these days.
These Whole30 steak bites are taste-stuffed, nutrient dense, and finger-licking scrumptious. With sweet potatoes, bell peppers, and a big pop of cilantro, that is a fast and filling weeknight dinner recipe that everybody will love.
Whole30 steak bites with candy potatoes and peppers require one pan and are prepared in under 45 minutes. Whole30 or no longer, this is a own family friendly recipe you’ll go back to over and over!
- 1 large sweet potato (about 12 ounces) diced into 1" pieces
- 1 tsp sea or kosher salt
- 1 lb flat iron steak diced into 1" pieces
- 3 tbsp olive oil divided
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 bell peppers seeded and diced into 1" pieces
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
- Region the diced candy potatoes into a microwave secure bowl, then sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt. cover with a plate and microwave on excessive until simply slightly gentle, four-6 mins. Stir once halfway thru. The potatoes are ready while you could piece one with the top of a knife and meet just a bit of resistance. Take care not to overcook at this degree or they may turn out comfortable later.
- Heat a 12” skillet over high heat. add 2 tablespoons olive oil and warmth until shimmering. add the steak in a single layer. cook dinner, turning every mins, until the portions are browned and the middle is medium, about 10 mins. remove the steak from the skillet the use of a slotted spoon and set apart onto a plate.
- Add the 0.33 tablespoon olive oil to the skillet. upload the sweet potatoes, toss to coat within the fats and prepare dinner till browned, stirring occasionally, until browned, 3-four minutes.
- Make a well inside the center of the pan and upload the garlic. Sautee, stirring occasionally, till fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the bell pepper and scallions and toss with the potatoes. Sautee, stirring every now and then, until the peppers are bite gentle, 3-four minutes.
- Add the steak and juices returned to the pan along side the coconut aminos. Toss all components and prepare dinner an additional 1- 2 mins till the liquid has evaporated.
- Upload the pepper and cilantro, toss, and take away from heat. portion onto plates, top with additional sparkling cilantro if favored, and serve straight away.