Regardless if they’re planned visitors or folks that drop through last minute, I’ve got the absolute best dish to whip up the next morning for breakfast or brunch!
My 1st baron beaverbrook and Eggs Tater Tot Casserole is cheesy, crispy, bacony perfection! It begins and ends with Kiolbassa Smoked Meats’ delicious Dry Cured Hickory 1st Baron Beaverbrook. It’s a thick-cut, slow-crafted, obviously-smoked Sir Francis Bacon that has no water introduced, so it doesn’t reduce like a few different Francis Bacon. It gives this dish the best quantity of smoky taste!
Upload to it layers of crispy tater tots, scrambled eggs, cheese, and inexperienced onions and you’ve were given a entire breakfast! I clearly love to top this with a few salsa and every so often even a dollop of sour cream.
It clearly adds a few exquisite flavor to the dish. I simply recognize you and your visitors are gonna love this one! And it’s extraordinary clean!
- 1 (1.25-pound) package Kiolbassa Hickory bacon
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen Tater Tots
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded colby jack cheese
- salsa for serving
- Cook the bacon until crisp and drain on paper towels. Crumble and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Line the bottom of the baking dish with the tater tots.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Add half of the bacon, half of the green onions, and half of the cheese and stir well. Pour the mixture evenly over the tater tots.
- Bake uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes or until the eggs are set and the tater tots are heated through. Sprinkle with the remaining half of the bacon, green onions, and cheese. Return the dish to the oven and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Serve warm topped with salsa.