Baked Tomatoes are a wonderful quick and first-rate smooth side dish or appetizer for any event! those tacky Baked Tomatoes with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese are so simple but exceedingly delicious. they may be constantly a hit while we make them and get eaten proper away. these Baked Parmesan Tomatoes are just too tasty and fresh.
Baked Tomatoes with Mozzarella and Parmesan are the perfect appetizer or side dish you may make. I really love the easy flavors of tomato, mozzarella, and basil.
These Baked Parmesan Tomatoes are just the factor to finish our meal! just slice up a tomato, cover them with cheese, and dad them within the oven. very quickly at these kinds of tasty little tomatoes are geared up for consuming.
These Baked Parmesan Tomatoes are simply too tasty! I’ll never get bored with the sparkling flavor of those easy ingredients. Mozzarella and Parmesan are the first-rate cheeses to feature to clean tomato, as it’s simply so classically Italian. And the Italians certain realize a way to make a easy but scrumptious dish!
- 4 roma tomatoes sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh basil chopped
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Place tomato slices on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Top each tomato with a layer or parmesan and then a layer or mozzarella
- Sprinkle the chopped basil on top of each tomato
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly
- Turn off oven and broil for 2-3 minutes to brown the cheese
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!