This clearly is the exceptional Snickerdoodles recipe i have ever attempted. They always turn out thick, chewy, and tender. No different recipe compares!
I've continually been a big fan of Snickerdoodles. a number of my favourite recollections are of me, sitting at the kitchen counter with my mom, supporting her roll Snickerdoodle dough balls in cinnamon sugar. those types of reminiscences are the first-class – those in which you don’t bear in mind much greater than little snippets and pieces, but things have been desirable and also you felt satisfied.
Those feelings come lower back each time I make Snickerdoodles. I wager you may say they're truly of a comfort meals for me. That explains why i will eat five of them in a row with out wondering two times about it.
I don’t just love snickerdoodles even though. i like those snickerdoodles. i have tried pretty a few of these ever-cherished cookies in my day, whether or not they are selfmade, store bought, from a eating place, or of some different range and nothing beats these as the satisfactory Snickerdoodles recipe on the planet. They’re reliable, usually transforming into tender, buttery, chewy, and perfectly paired with a tall glass of milk. they are continually a fave in cookie exchanges and dessert bars.
- 2 & 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup butter, softened I use salted
- 2 cups white sugar, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- Cream together the butter and 1 & 1/2 cups sugar until pale yellow, about 2-3 minutes.
- Mix in eggs until well combined.
- Add the flour mixture, 1/2 cup at a time, until the dough comes together.
- In a separate, small bowl, combine 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon together.
- Shape dough into about 1-3/4 inch balls and roll the balls in the cinnamon sugar.
- Space the balls about 3 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes. (Oven temperatures may vary. Cooking time may be more or less.)