This dish is the aggregate of two of our favorite matters on the earth. In each of our instances, but, we've got never certainly observed a recipe or version of this that we’ve actually loved. This recipe for Buffalo fowl Mac and Cheese is the answer to our prayers.
A prime motive why we haven’t been able to locate one that we love, is this dish frequently has blue cheese in it, which neither folks are keen on.
What we got here up with became perfectly cooked smooth elbow noodles and fowl portions blended with a sauce that has brilliant balance inclusive of tang, spice and creaminess – that's exactly what we’ve been seeking out! we will’t get sufficient of this Buffalo hen Mac and Cheese. we're sure you will experience this simply as plenty as we do – supply it a try!
- 2 Cups Cooked Elbow Noodles
- 1 Cup Cooked, shredded chicken breast this can be bought precooked or you can boil your own chicken
- 1 tbsp buffalo sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese from a bag
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp butter
- Begin by putting a small saucepan on medium low heat.
- Add butter and melt - careful not to burn.
- Add minced garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add whipping cream and bring to a low simmer.
- Slowly add cheddar cheese while consistently stirring.
- Add buffalo sauce and stir.
- In a casserole dish, add elbow noodles and chicken.
- Poor over sauce and stir in.
- Top with additional cheddar cheese and drizzle with buffalo sauce.
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees F for 8 minutes.