This croissant breakfast egg casserole is first rate tasty and so smooth to prepare. it's far the best meal to toss inside the oven for breakfast.
This breakfast casserole is certainly one of my favourite things to make for breakfast because it’s continually a hit with my family.
Are you ready to make an clean breakfast egg casserole a good way to replace all other recipes you could have tried over time? This.Is The.excellent.
That is our go-to recipe and that i make it likely as soon as a month. My husband requests it, and my youngsters constantly devour the whole dish! And did I mention how clean it's miles to make?
- 1 can 8 oz. refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced ham chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cooked sausage crumbles *optional (if you use both meats cut to 3/4 cup of each)
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- green onions or parsley for garnish, optional
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Unroll dough in 13x9-inch baking dish; press to cover bottom of dish, firmly pressing perforations and seams together to seal.
- Top with meat.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs, milk and pepper until blended. Pour over meat.
- Top with cheeses.
- Bake for 25 min. or until center is set.
- Sprinkle with parsley & serve!