I've recreated here for you. because it turned into so top. the only at the espresso keep become a touch too sweet for my flavor however that’s the beauty of creating it at domestic. Make it simply the manner you like.
And what makes the killer bee so extremely good? Honey and cinnamon my buddies. Honey and cinnamon.
However first. We begin with some cold brew espresso listen. and then we pour in some creamy goodness.
And then! We’ll sweeten it up with a honey cinnamon simple syrup so that it will blow. your. mind. before finishing all of it off with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
FOR THE HONEY CINNAMON SIMPLE SYRUP
- ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup honey
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ice cubes
- cold brew coffee concentrate
- whole milk (or another milk, half & half, etc.)
- sprinkle of ground cinnamon
- To make the simple syrup – add the water, honey and cinnamon sticks to a small saucepan. Set the pan over medium-high heat and cook, stirring frequently, until the honey has completely dissolved into the water. Let the mixture just come to a boil, then turn down the heat and let simmer gently for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract. Let the mixture cool completely then remove the cinnamon sticks (and discard). Store the syrup in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- To serve – add some ice cubes to a serving glass. Pour in the cold brew coffee. Add in the desired amount of milk and honey cinnamon simple syrup, then mix to combine. Sprinkle the top with a touch of cinnamon. Serve immediately.