This Olive Cheese Bread is an clean and delicious appetizer with salty olives, gooey cheese, and crunchy bread. loopy good!
Our family could arise for the holidays and my mother usually put out a bowl of whole olives. we'd vicinity one on every single finger and pretend they have been human beings. Of course. seriously, didn’t each child do that?? Ah, suitable times.
This bread changed into getting made, although. And listening to the moaners and groaners changed into well worth it. And no regrets due to the fact it is incredible. the edges are all crunchy, the olives salty, the cheese all melty.
- 1 loaf French bread (14-inches long)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter ,softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sriracha
- 6 ounces (1 jar) sliced pimiento-stuffed green olives ,drained
- 2.25 ounces (1 can) sliced black olives ,drained
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 stalks green onions ,diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice the loaf of bread in half, lengthwise. Scoop out some of the surface, making a shallow well. Place on a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, butter, and Sriracha until combined and smooth. Add in both olives, cheese, and scallions; mix to combine.
- Divide and spread the filling evenly between the two bread halves.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and browning.
- Cut into 2-inch portions across and serve as an appetizer.