Bird Tacos are the precise brief weeknight dinner! oven baked bird tacos have plenty of flavor and not one of the strain. This Baked spicy fowl Tacos Recipe is the most popular recipe. that is the first-rate hen tacos recipe ever.
Those fowl Tacos are the closing smooth recipe for serving a crowd, taking to a potluck, chowing down on for a tailgating birthday celebration, and of route, Cinco de Mayo!
Hen Tacos are one of the simplest, one of the tastiest, and one that is made most often at our house. Do you spot all that melty cheese? What’s not to like?? in case you’re looking for a Baked bird Tacos Recipe…you’re inside the proper vicinity.
Fowl Tacos just so appear to be our very favorite smooth weeknight dinner recipe. The familynever receives tired of those smooth Baked Tacos!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound cooked chicken shredded (I used cooked Rotisserie chicken)
- 1 ounce Taco Seasoning click for homemade recipe!
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1 can diced tomato 14.5 ounce, fully drained
- 1 can Chopped Green Chiles 4.5 ounce, fully drained
- 10 Stand and Stuff Taco Shells I used Old El Paso
- 8 ounces Refried Beans 1/2 can
- 2 cups Mexican Blend Cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a medium skillet.
- Add onion to skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the onion is translucent and fragrant.
- Stir in the chicken, taco seasoning, tomatoes, and green chiles. Stir to combine fully. Reduce to simmer and allow to cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Place the taco shells in the baking dish, standing up. I was able to fit 10 taco shells in the dish by adding 2 on each side.
- Bake the taco shells for 5 minutes by themselves to allow them to crisp up. Remove from the oven.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of beans into the bottom of each taco shell. Top with the chicken mixture, almost to the top of each shell.
- Sprinkle each shell generously with shredded cheese, the more the better!
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted and the edges of the shells are browned.
- Remove from the oven and top with your favorite items such as jalapenos, sour cream, cilantro, and salsa.