This Parmesan Crusted hen is an smooth meal idea. We use pounded thin fowl breasts, coat in a scrumptious Parmesan coating, and then fried to lead them to crispy. upload this hen concept for your dinner this week.
I knew this hen breast recipe changed into going to be a favourite with my own family. They love crispy coated chicken. each one in all them got here back for seconds. i am outstanding satisfied to have any other hen recipe to add into our dinner rotations.
The breasts fried so flawlessly. they all kept their coating due to the fact i used to be careful to permit them to get cooked well earlier than trying to even peek at them. in case you try and peek and turn them too soon, the coating will no longer stick with your hen. make sure to attend until you recognize the parm has had sufficient time to cook on to your hen.
This Parmesan Crusted hen calls for only some elements. It makes for a extremely good easy weeknight meal. make sure to use shredded Parmesan cheese. Grated Parmesan will now not paintings. I used butter to coat my pan. The butter sincerely provides a great flavor to the chicken and allows it to cook so perfectly.
- 2 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Cut each breast in half and pound to about 1/2" thick.
- Beat egg and water in a shallow bowl until blended.
- Add garlic, salt and pepper and whisk to blend.
- Place parmesan in another shallow bowl.
- Dip each piece of chicken in egg mixture making sure to coat.
- Allow excess egg to drip off.
- Place in parmesan. Sprinkle more parmesan over top. Gently press, then turn and repeat on other side. Shake off excess. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Place butter and oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Place chicken and do not move until edges brown (so that cheese sticks to chicken, about 3 minutes).
- Lightly press with spatula then turn over and again do not move until browned.
- Lightly press with spatula and remove to serving plate.